IT'S-A-PARENT TRAINING AND SUPPORT PROGRAM
Our unique training and support program for families in crisis is based on our "Lessons Learned Through the Trenches" core curriculum and addresses critical issues such as:
- The Parenting Problem: What are the important issues?
- The Veteran Voice: What have other parents learned who have experienced the same problems?
- Simple Step Solutions: What are the basic steps that may help the family address the problems?
It's-a-Parent was developed over a two-year period by parents who had experienced, or were still experiencing, difficulties with a prodigal child. This allowed us to create a program based on the unique perspectives from those who had real life experiences with topics we cover, such as:
- Forgiveness: "Be the FACE of grace"
- Anger: "Slow burn or big blaze"
- Cycle of pain: "From tears to scars"
- Discipline, not dictatorship: "Control should NEVER be the goal"
- Parenting pitfalls: "What VOIDS to avoid"
- Family etiquette: "From table talk to back talk"
- Dad duties: "It's ALL about the Dad"
- Parenting myths: "It's ALL a myth-tery"
- Listening is everything: "ALWAYS take time to listen"
- Share your passion: "Passions are God's gifts to you and your children"
- Accepting our weaknesses: "Learn to be better"
- Dealing with the problem: "Stop the avoidance"
- Choose your battle is idle prattle: "It's NOT about the battle"
- Time: "Quantity time and quality Time -- the ultimate investment"
For more information, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.